Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He'll Wipe Every Tear

 
Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Some days it can be pretty difficult to keep on smiling...sometimes even this ever perky Niki can feel like the valleys of life are so low and dark.  However, then I read a verse like Revelation 21:4...In my mind I picture our loving Father and His eternal victory for us.  I picture the tears of ALL His people, ALL the tears that they have ever shed...ALL will be wiped away forever.  Matthew Chapter 5 tells us "Blessed arethose who mourn for they will be comforted."  God assures us time after time in His precious Word that s not only with us, but He longs to comfort us...if only we would put our faith in Him and His promises.  If only we would truly and without reserve take Him at His Word then in His perfect timing He will wipe all of your tears from your eyes.  He will comfort you and strengthen you with His divine spirit.  My prayer for you this week is that you may trust God's grace-filled promises and allow Him to work His comfort in your life.  I also please continue to ask you to join me in praying for Summer, and her family.  They continue to have a long road ahead of them, but they amaze me in how thankful and full of praise they remain.  So together with Summer's family and I please let us also join in thanksgiving and praise to our amazing Lord for all of the awesome work He has already done towards her healing.  Please also join me in pray for our troops, everyday and always for each other as we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.  I personally continue to thank God for each of you allowing me into your inbox each week and I pray that He may bless and protect each and every one of you.
Have a blessed Easter and awesome week ahead!!!
Love through Christ,
Niki

No comments: