Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wanting to do more...

A thought has been impressed upon my mind this week, beginning a few days ago and continuing to come back to the forefront of my mind repeatedly and so I want to pose this question to you:  Would anyone be interested in a Bible Verse of the Day email?  I would probably not be able to type much else that the verse itself that God reveals to me each morning but if I did have time I may include a short prayer...or when you reply to this email I would love to hear what your ideas are on this. 
 
I have been praying for ways in which I can serve God further.  I love the time I spend with Him as He inspires the words I type to ya'll each week and I feel more and more that I wish to find ways every day to serve Him.  I have been keeping Him on my mind and in my heart as much as possible each day and have been trying hard to gauge every choice from how I will reply to someone speaking to me to how I will react to the aches and pains in my body and so many others.  Still my heart longs for more and I know in His perfect timing He will use me for His purpose on His scale for my path.  I know I have a lot more growth in my personal relationship with Him and I am ever so grateful for each and every one of you that join me for my weekly emails, it has been such a great honor and humbling experience to share my ever deepening faith with you and to pray with you and for you all.
 
Enough about me!  I want to know what I can do for you!  I know that some of you may be in need of prayers, some I am already praying for personally...but I would like to know if I may add anyone to the prayers within my emails so that we may all pray for you?  I would use first names only as in the case of Summer and would keep it as vague or detailed as you request but I am a very strong believer in the power of prayer, after salvation and grace {which go hand in hand} I believe prayer is our next best gift from our loving Father!!
 
I pray you each have a safe, rested and blessed weekend as you walk with God and in His favor!
 
Love through Christ,
Niki

No comments: