Monday, August 21, 2006

Week Two 8-3-2006

Happy Friday and Blessings to all!
I felt inspired to write my email last week and have been on a faith high ever since. I have decided for now to send out a weekly email to whomever wishes to stay on the list.  I do love how the Internet can keep us all connected!  Please reply to this message so I can continue to email you if you wish to continue to receive my weekly thoughts. 
I am all about hope, strength, and faith in God and from God this week.  I can feel the more I cling to His promises and speak them over my life, the more He is renewing my strength and my spirit.  I cannot say everyday has felt like I took flight, but lately, the more I hope in Him, I have not grown weary.  My prayers seem to beget more prayers.  Not the way I used to pray, no longer desperation in my darkest moments alone...I pray all day, when I am thankful, when I feel praises floating up in my heart like bubbles on the top of the water!   I also pray now more for others than for myself, thankful prayers,  prayers of hope and blessings.  I pray for each and everyone of you every morning and every night.  I know we all face problems.  Health problems, money problems, relationships and even our own moods...all of them on different levels...some smaller, some seeming bigger than we can deal with.  My faith and hope lies in the fact that our God is bigger than anything we face.  Faith tells me I can talk to God and ask, "Be big in my life!" and He will!  I thank God in advance because I know His promises are to us to prosper and bless us.  I know that when I place my hope in God, He renews my strength.  With Him in my corner {where He always is, no matter what} I can do anything.  Even have the courage to send emails to many that may only touch one or two.  I had the privilege of taking part in several Bible Study's with my friends at New Hope Lutheran Church out here in Virginia.  I got to watch with them several lectures in series by Beth Moore.  I had never heard of her but wow, is she infectious!  She inspires and uplifts like few other speakers can do.  I want to leave you a final thought from Beth Moore which I keep taped to my computer at work.  It helps to remind me whose I am and to believe God when He tells me so in His word.  Beth told us to recite this everyday to ourselves, "In love, I am Blessed, Redeemed, Forgiven, Accepted, Chosen, Adopted and I'm believing God!" 
 
I pray that you all have an extremely blessed weekend and week ahead, that you will walk in the favor of God and remember He will renew you when you place all of your hope in Him.
 
Love through Christ,
Niki
 
Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord look upon you with favor and grant you His peace."
 
If you feel inspired to pass along my email, please do!  And/or if you know of anyone who would enjoy my thoughts, please send an email

No comments: