Thursday, October 9, 2008

Niki's Thoughts Update!

To my beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I can't believe that it has been 4 months since I have typed a "Niki's Thoughts" email. A lot has happened to my family since then as I am sure has in each of your as well. I have kept you all in my thoughts and prayers and have been continuing to ask God how He will use me to serve Him and do His will. I feel His prompting to begin the weekly emails again...with a "new" format. I'm going to explore a Bible in a Year reading plan and each week's message will come from the passages explored throughout that week's planned reading. With Saturday just two short days away there is not much time to do any pre-reading however at the end of each message I plan to give the following week's reading plan in case anyone would like to read along throughout the week. If you no longer have an interest in receiving "Niki's Thoughts" please reply to this email so I may remove you from the list. Otherwise, I look forward to beginning this journey with you again.
Love through Christ,
Niki

No comments: