Tuesday, March 27, 2007

His Victory Plan For You

 
As I have been personally studying the Bible this year I have read so far Genesis through Deuteronomy and have begun reading Joshua...it occurs to me that {and I knew this in my heart but had never dwelled in thought on it} we are not the only people who have had our ups and downs.  The Bible is filled with stories that tell of victory and despair...mountains and valleys is maybe a more well used term.  Here's the thing that really hit me hard, the victories always come after a time of despair to those who have devoted and re-devoted their lives to God.  Maybe it has been a while since you have attended Sunday morning service, you've gotten down to praying only once a day or not at all, maybe it is even less subtle than that...whatever it may be that could be drawing us away from God and towards a valley of despair we need to remember that when we devote our lives to Him, when we place Him at the center of our daily lives than the victory is not too far away, the high points will be in view.  We just need to keep our faith in His promises, and believe we are His people whom He wishes to bless.  I am sorry this comes late and may seem to leave the topic open and not concluded...I pray you are able to listen to your heart for our Lord's voice to guide you to the conclusion of His victory for your life.  I continue to ask the each and everyone of us please pray for Summer and her family, please pray for our soldiers and please pray for each other.  I am continually thankful that God continues to allow me into your email box each week and I pray that He inspires you through my messages.  Finally, I continue to pray that God surrounds you with His love, favor and blessings, this day, this week and always.

  Have an awesome week ahead!
Love through Christ,
Niki

No comments: