Sunday, January 20, 2008

My own personal prayer request

 Good morning!
Today as I come before you with this request I am wanting to tell each of you that I am so grateful to be able to share my faith with you every week.  Often times to me a simple thank you does not seem enough to express how inspired you make me feel to know that what God is blessing me to say you are wanting to read.  I have made my emails to all have a "signature" leading to my web pages where I post the Weekly Thoughts and Daily Verses {though I am a little behind and plan to update a lot today} and I also ask for your prayer requests as I believe strongly in the power of prayer, the power of praying in numbers and also that prayer is the best gift we can ever give.  This morning, I ask for you to please remember my family in your prayers.  Most of you know that we made a big move 6 months ago, to NC where we had no family and just a few newfound church friends.  We feel this is where God wants us to be and that He has a plan for our lives here however things have been challenging.  Please pray that my daughter does not lose interest in learning because of one year at a bad school, that I may find a job closer to home that pays more and that we may continue to keep our faith and hope set in God as we have so far.  I thank you again so much!  Asking for help is something God has been teaching me to do lately and it has not been an easy lesson for me but it has been a very humbling one.  I pray that God blesses each of you today and always!
Love Through Christ,
Niki

No comments: